Hi! I am Louise Plessis.
My intensive personal self discovery journey started about 5 years ago. I was feeling very unhappy even if on the surface I had everything to be. Reading always has been one of my passion and I discovered the meaning of Wellbeing and the Science of Happiness with the UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center.
Still, it was not enough and I left my job on an adventure in India and Guatemala as a woman solo traveller. I had the chance to pursue my yoga teacher training which was a perfect combination of physical activities, discovery of eastern philosophy, and many meditation or breathing techniques from disciple of Osho. Guatemala brought me very close to a therapist working with alternative tools such as archetypes and family constellations.
Today, I coach people with tools and models based on Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Transactions Analysis and a Person-centered approach . Plus, I integrate tools such as visualisation, breathing techniques, guided meditation, and bodywork.
Working with symbols, archetypes and your imagination, I help you to define your dreams and move toward them!
I hope you give me your trust of being a kind and positive compagnon in your personal journey!
Experience, Certifications & Diplomas
- MBA Specialised in International Trade and Innovation
- 10 years experience working with Software engineers
- 7 years experience of international product management
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching by Animas Coaching School
- 100+ hours of Life coaching
- Certified 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher by the International Yoga Alliance – November 2017
- Level 1 Traditional Thai Massage by ITM Berlin – November 2019
- Level 2 Reiki Practitioner – 2020
For my full curriculum, check out my LinkedIn Profile